Hot topic : shaving balls
The Brazilian wax, completely bald or a nice figure, already an ordinary subject among women. But how often are you in the pub and discuss with your friends how everyone shaves his balls? Never. So that’s why we do it.
Can you shave your balls?
Yes you can, and to help you out we will give you some tips.
Is shaving of pubic hair hygienic?
Yes, it is. Bacteria love warm, moist places. By shaving your pubic hair and your balls, it will give bacteria less opportunity to nest at that location.
What is the best way to shave your balls?
Before you start we have some tips for you:
- Use a sharp and clean razor
- If the pubic hair is long, it is wise to cut or trim the hair first. So that you avoid the razor get stuck.
- shaving your balls can be best done in a warm, humid environment, such as under the shower. The skin at that moment is more “open” which makes the shaving easier.
- Note that the skin is very thin and can beeasily injured.
And now your can start with shaving your balls:
- Start by washing your pubic hair with Kaerel Hair & Body Wash
- Then apply Kaerel shaving cream to soften the skin and hair. It will a smoother process. Do not apply cream on your glans.
- Pull the skin tight with one hand and move the razor across the skin, preferably in the direction how your hair growths
- After shaving, rinse well and thoroughly dry the skin.
Why would you shave your pubic hair or balls?
The benefits are:
- It is hygienic. Bacteria love warm, moist places. By shaving your pubic hair and your balls, it will give bacteria less opportunity to nest at that location.
- Lust Exciting. You obviously do not need, but perhaps your partner does 😉
- Sweat evaporates quicker without pubic hair. This results in less wet spots or odours.
- Reduced risk of itching and hair growth.
- The thing looks bigger … or so they say. No guarantee.
Can you wax your pubic hair definitely?
Through laser you can reduce the hair growth tremendously. Indefinite remove of pubic hair is not possible. Hair growth can be reactivated by changes of the hormones, age, medications, etc.
“… After shaving my pubic hair, I often get pimples, why? And what can I do about it? ”
This ‘pimples’ are often inflamed hair follicles. It is best to leave them alone and do not immediately go over it again with your razor or to scratch it. Have a good look that there is no ingrown pubic hair in there which can get infected. If this is the case, try to remove the hair with tweezers.
To reduce the risk of acne after shaving, it is recommended to use a good shaving cream plus a sharp, clean razor. Pull the skin straight. And do not pull on your boxer straight after shaving your balls. The hair follicles just need to close again after shaving which protects you against all bacteria.
“… After shaving my balls they are red and I get itchy.” Why is that and what can I do about it?”
Again, make sure you use a good shaving cream and a sharp, clean razor. Gentlemen, a sharp razor is very crucial. Additionally, it may help to lubricate after shaving your balls and shaved skin by using oil or a cream to soften it.
“… Can I shave my balls just using a razor and shaving cream?”
Yes. Sharp, clean razor please.
To shave your balls Kaerel the following products can be used: